Thursday, October 22, 2009

An unwanted day, toothache go away...

I need some time so I can chill in my zone. Today was a rough day. Besides, there is nothing worse than teeth cringing toothaches and head throbbing migraines throughout the entire day. I had to get a lot done today but nothing seemed to go my way because I had so much pain all day so not much was accomplished. Frustrations with financial aid and registration holds due to complicated loan processes that send you through a million steps just to go around another million circles after that until priority registration. By that time my registration will be here and my account will have a hold on it unless this ridiculous lady at the financial aid office steps her game up, but she hasn’t shown much improvement from the three and a half years I have known her. Everything has to be so complicated. My brain is tired, and I can not find relaxation because my friends are going out right now to try to get down with some bitches and drinks out at the bars. But me however, I have a toothache that I need to attend to. My ache has been throbbing deep into my tooth, causing an infection in my gums. This is not a pleasant feeling, I don’t even know what is wrong with it but I know it is not good. Earlier today I called my mother to have her call the dentist and to tell them I need to get in to see Dr. Rush (my family dentist that I have seen every time since I was born; seeing no other dentists, ever). I couldn’t believe it; they had an opening for 3:50 P.M. tomorrow. The worst place in the world is going to be my destination tomorrow, cool. Better yet, I have to drive my aching ass down Interstate Ten to Chandler to get sharp metal, painful, and unpleasant tools scraped and poke directly in my “tender spot”. My teeth are so sensitive it is ridiculous. I can’t bare it. Every time I try to push my appointments back because I dread it more than anything. I’d do something else, but this is what life is demanding me to set apart everything else that needs to be taken care of my life-my mission is to get my teeth worked on. This is going to be one hell of an operation. To kick you some facts, I always complain so much that I freak everyone out because my personality changes a little because I get so uneasy about the whole dentist situation. My worst fear is being trapped under the bright light with nothing but sharp tools and needles in my mouth and a stupid ass plastic straw to suck my nasty spit from my mouth. Damn I hate seeing the dentist, I hate the feeling of not being able to swallow when I want to, and it’s like a phobia almost. I never really think about phobias, and im not even sure if this is truly a phobia of mine, but if I were to have on this fear would be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment